I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so low!"
So, what are your favorite chapters of My Sister Rosalie? I'll show you mine if you show me yours? Okay? Okay.
- 10 - Rosalie Revealed — God, Rosalie is Kick Ass!
- 23 - Rosalie Needs a Guy Like Me — Drunk Bella, what's not to love?
- 24 - Rain by a Rose Garden — like: srsly, it inspired a WHOLE NOVELLA?!?! (and Bella 'touching' that 'flower'? HAWT!). Chapter dedicated to the lovely Lynn's daughter.
- 31 - Mirror, Mirror on the Wall — Sad. Sad, sad, sad, and chilling. I wrote this from Rosalie's perspective, and that only made it worse for me.
- 33 - My New TODO List — I just love Bella making plans, because what happens...? NOT according to plan.
- 36 - This Will Hurt - I: Ice Knives — Read those first paragraphs as ... something other than 'bathing' and you'll see what fun I had writing that with my tongue in my cheek.
- 42 - Vampire Cookbook — Bella reading 'samscript,' thinking of Rosalie 'eating' her. HAWT!
- 43 - Tickle, Tickle — Okay. No comment: the title says it all.
- 51 - Take me — Inspired MazingEnglishGirl to write her chapter "Take Me, Leave Me" in her story Fools in Love.
- 52 - A Hair — Inspired Jocelyn Torrent to start Rose Read with the (revised second) chapter "Locks."
- 55 - Beautiful — 'Nuff said. No, that's not correct, I do have to add the following: WHY didn't Rosalie kiss Bella, huh?
- 61 - Why? 62 - Equals — "Table-flipping" good.
- 65 - A Little Too Hot — Bella's blush is a little WAY too hot.
- 68 - Yes — Did anybody read that chapter summary like I meant it to be read?
- 71 - Fucked — Lizzie walks right into the lie and says it, so, now, yes, she is it.
- 73 - totus tuus — Is Lizzie Rosalie's? No: Lizzie now has her Rose. Who has the power in this relationship? So far, most have guessed wrongly.
Okay, your turn. Tell me your favorite chapters, and why, in the comments below.