Friday, January 30, 2009

A Rose by a Lemon tree

Writing chapter 24 of MSR ("My Sister Rosalie"), and, in it, a special garden temple is described. Sorry, I don't have the picture of the temple for you, as it exists currently as an image only in my head ... when I have the money to spare, I'll build it and take a picture of that for you to see.

But I do have a picture of the centerpiece. A pink rose. Bella's rose. Bella's Rosalie.



Lovely, isn't it?

Do something special for your sweetie today: get her a rose and tell her you love her.

-----

This post is dedicated to little Evie Grace on the occasion of her second birthday. Roonie, her mother and a reviewer of MSR, asked for something special, Rosalie is special to me, so I hope Evie Grace likes her rose.

1 comment:

Steph said...

It's perfect, geophf. Very touching, and something that I can share with my sweet girl. She means the world to me and what a joy it is to watch her grow in beauty every day.