Friday, March 4, 2016

What Being a Writer Is

A review just left for me: "i wished you would update these chapters sooner..." #reviews #amwriting
-----
I admit it. I got angry at first. It's not like my life is to serve you chapters on demand, the whole season, like $NFLX. I have a job.
-----
But then I thought of them. Here is a person who is hanging onto my story so hard, that when I don't write (fast enough), they hurt, waiting
-----
This person's well-being isn't my job. Or is it? I don't know. I do know my writing means so much to so many now, I have a responsibility.
-----
Look at Queen @ssumflower leading the kingdom of Artemyra, so brave and true! @daekis
-----
MSR, Book I: 143,733 page views, 747 reviews
MSR, Book II (WIP): 2,979 page views, 27 reviews

I am grateful to have touched so many lives.
-----
I'll write some tonight. Maybe, for that one special person who needs it, I'll publish a chapter tonight. IDK. Writing is hard. #writerslife

No comments: